We know that WEF/K Schwab orchestrate an economic collapse ["great reset"] to force humanity into a TH+ era, the last steps before “Babylon Fall”/Rev 16. The crypto-money as entanglement crypto-chains [ QFS linked to quantum-DNA + DNA-ID = ID2020, via Th+ microchips] act at quantum levels. Shall be the last steps to enchainement. “You'll own nothing and you'll be happy” (see Ananias / Acts 5..) But for the designed financial crisis I cannot give advices...
What if the comunication cease to work? Like Twitter or FB? All jumped carelessy on a depending server, just as all jumped on cahsless card > the HUGE CENTRALIZATION of the beast. The Arachne-web, see other points. We are caught in the Arachne-web, as plotted in Isaiah 59:5 .
This problem is tricky. If the net is down, you cannot do a thing. If service-providers put filters, there is only a VPN usable which in turn is a central server too... You may use dark web or gray web like IPFS or ONION/TOR.
If the net remains usable, and your account on TW/FB is down those are the steps:
1. The basis is the old mail bc there are many servers around. Is decentralized/federated. Try to avoid the big providers such as gmail or yahoo. Check gmx, mail.com, yandex, protonmail, tutanota, ctemplar, criptext, etc. Try to have 1 supplemental account. SHARE WITH FRIENDS !!!
surgemail.com for your own mail-server.
2. The second step are alt. social networks and messengers. All those being also on servers, unfortunately: telegram.org, signal.org, [ element.io + matrix.org = group chats] ::: gab.com, parler.com (somewhat like FB). Some like Telegram, Signal, Parler ask for your tel-nr. ...hmmm
3. The full P2P decentralised apps working with public-private keys (like BTC or torrents). They don't rely on a server! And that's a huge pluspoint . Ckeck those:
A. Manyverse a part of scuttlebutt protocol. Very good for mobile platforms. Scuttlebutt was designed to work even withouth net: bluetooth + land can do.
B. jami.net - a peer-2-peer autonomous and annonymous app.
C. Tox protocol - pure p2p and secue. Antox is good for Android.
D. briarproject.org - was the standard for whistleblowers but the site seems to be down.
4. Publishing. This is a tricky issue. If blogs or free sites are down (again a server which you cannot control!) there are workarounds:
1) Using the old torrents (apps for phone or desk exist) or use Tor via “OnionShare”
2) Using the new webtorrent as desk or direct online. (is a torrent-rptocol translated on web). Also many additional apps based on.
3) Using the new IPFS protocol - you can play videos + publish. You'll need the IPFS plugin.
5. Browser and operating systems are also an issue: as browser I use Opera (has a VPN too) Brave and Tor-browser. Windows is the main “virus”. Try to use some other based on linux like ElementaryOS or Ubuntu...